In this article, we will share the links to Download iPhone 15 Wallpapers. We will also share links to download iPhone 14 and iPhone 13 wallpapers. You can directly install the wallpapers of the iPhone 15 on your mobile. We explain how to do it step by step in a simple way.
Apple presented the new series of iPhone 13 at the event on September 14, 2021, which means that with the new phones also came new wallpapers.
As usual, introducing a new generation of iPhone, Apple has created several new, colorful, abstract, and exclusive wallpapers for the iPhone 13.
It is always possible to download these new wallpapers on your current iPhone or any previous generation. These wallpapers are installed by default on the iPhone 13, but you don’t need to buy a new one to enjoy them.
You can download the new wallpapers and maybe trick someone into thinking you already have the latest model in your hands. Now, the physical changes from the previous iPhone 12 are very subtle.
The download will start automatically (note that it only works on an iPhone). These wallpapers will also be available on iOS 15, but since it’s not yet available, here’s how to get them now!
How to Download New iPhone 15 Wallpapers
- This download will only work on the iPhone, so click on this link from your device. For iPad use this link.
- Right-click on Download iOS 15 concept wallpapers.
- Click on ‘Download.’
- You will find the wallpaper in your iPhone’s ‘Files folder.
- Please tap on the compressed file to unzip it.
- Now you will find all the wallpapers.
- Tap on a certain wallpaper that you like.
- Tap on the ‘Share‘ icon.
- Choose ‘Save Image.
- Now open the ‘Photos‘ App and locate the image.
- Tap the ‘Share‘ icon again. This time, choose ‘Use as wallpaper.‘